Amanda Marks is the founder and managing director of award-winning tour operator, Tribes Travel. Having started travelling professionally in her mid-twenties as a tour leader in Africa and the Middle East, she set up Tribes with her husband Guy in 1998. She travels regularly both alone and with her family, and is committed to sustainable travel so we can protect the earth's diversity and beauty for future generations.
by Amanda Marks:
- Gibb’s Farm, Elephant cave walking safari
- 5 of the best experiences in Morocco
- TAILOR MADE HOLIDAYS
- Responsible travel is more fun!
- Where to travel when
- Ethical travel questions
- The Singing Wells near Sarara Camp
- Top 5 luxury family holidays with teenagers
- AFRICA – The diversity of the Cape