Amanda Marks is the founder and managing director of award-winning tour operator, Tribes Travel. Having started travelling professionally in her mid-twenties as a tour leader in Africa and the Middle East, she set up Tribes with her husband Guy in 1998. She travels regularly both alone and with her family, and is committed to sustainable travel so we can protect the earth's diversity and beauty for future generations.
by Amanda Marks:
- National Parks versus Private Game Reserves
- Kilimanjaro – she did it!
- A boat trip in the Okavango Delta
- KwaZulu Natal – An affair to remember
- Botswana safari . . . for work, not pleasure!
- Visiting a Maasai market at Longido, Tanzania
- Visiting the Rift Valley Children’s Village
- Why choose Tanzania for an African safari?
- A renewal of vows . . .
- A family holiday in South Africa